Thursday 31 March 2016

Nataka kumuoa mchumba wangu ila nimepangiwa mahali kubwa sana........Nifanyeje? I Want To Marry My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Too High



Relationship-Advice18

Dear ReportGhanaNews Readers,
I have been dating my girl for about five years now. I proposed to her and she agreed to marry me. However after fixing the date for the traditional Wedding, her parents are asking for Fifteen thousand cedis(15,000 GHS) as Bride Price.
I told my girlfriend to appeal to them to at least reduce it to Ten thousand(10,000 GHS) but her parents refused. They say its an extended family decision as her Uncles and other relatives have to be compensated. I don’t understand.
I love my girl and she loves me. I really don’t understand why they want to come between us doing what almighty God has ordained.
I need your advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment